Georgius Agricola De Re Metallica Georg Agricola 9781290101271 Books

Unlike some other reproductions of classic texts (1) We have not used OCR(Optical Character Recognition), as this leads to bad quality books with introduced typos. (2) In books where there are images such as portraits, maps, sketches etc We have endeavoured to keep the quality of these images, so they represent accurately the original artefact. Although occasionally there may be certain imperfections with these old texts, we feel they deserve to be made available for future generations to enjoy.
Georgius Agricola De Re Metallica Georg Agricola 9781290101271 Books
Simply stunning. I was pretty excited to get this book, then I began flipping through it. The level of detail in the illustrations is astonishing, and the information provided is likely as relative today (to a degree) as it was 500 years ago. I would highly recommend this book over all other versions. It is a tome, and a rather sizable and weighty one at that, but content reigns supreme. I never knew much about Hoover, and nobody holds him in high regard due to the economic circumstances in the US during the time of his presidency, but this book really shows some serious knowledge and effort. Kudos, Mr. President and First Lady - kudos!Product details
|

Tags : Georgius Agricola De Re Metallica [Georg Agricola] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Unlike some other reproductions of classic texts (1) We have not used OCR(Optical Character Recognition),Georg Agricola,Georgius Agricola De Re Metallica,HardPress Publishing,1290101272,ING1290101272,General,History,History - General History,History General
People also read other books :
- Gigging Everything you need to know about playing gigs except how to play your axe edition by David Barber Arts Photography eBooks
- Earthbound eBook Aprilynne Pike
- Mindful Mandalas Contemplate/Concentrate Kahlil Gibran Kahlil Gibran Shay Man 9781530276509 Books
- Assassins Wall edition by Amanda Dubin Literature Fiction eBooks
- The Girl With No Bedroom Door A true short story eBook Angela Hart
Georgius Agricola De Re Metallica Georg Agricola 9781290101271 Books Reviews
Good book and presentation, I was searching this book since some time ago, and it was good to found it in and to have it, It's a classic of the mining literature
Text is small and faded in sections, information is not too easy to related to in2014.
This historic record and publication by Agricola (Georgius Bauer) was the first ever written and published record about the occurrence, geologic setting and minerals content of metals resources in Saxony, Germany.
A book that I read many years ago. Shows how ingenious they were
Classical
It's a nice book, but not what I ordered. I specifically ordered it because it was hardcover. Pretty disappointing. I wish I could give the seller and the book different ratings. I don't want a bad review to reflect on de re, but I think it's established well enough now to endure despite a bad review.
I am a docent (a guide) in a Western History Museum in Gold Country, in the mountains of Central California. This book will make a valuable contribution to our mining exhibits. Originally written in 1555, not published until 1556 --- after the author had died --- while waiting for the woodcut plates to arrive for the book's illustration. Then translated almost 400 years later (1912) from Latin into English by future President Herbert Hoover, a mining engineer, and his wife Lou, a Latin linguist and Geologist! A great treasure of mining information and history! THANK YOU!
Simply stunning. I was pretty excited to get this book, then I began flipping through it. The level of detail in the illustrations is astonishing, and the information provided is likely as relative today (to a degree) as it was 500 years ago. I would highly recommend this book over all other versions. It is a tome, and a rather sizable and weighty one at that, but content reigns supreme. I never knew much about Hoover, and nobody holds him in high regard due to the economic circumstances in the US during the time of his presidency, but this book really shows some serious knowledge and effort. Kudos, Mr. President and First Lady - kudos!

0 Response to "[RPZ]⇒ Descargar Free Georgius Agricola De Re Metallica Georg Agricola 9781290101271 Books"
Post a Comment